Saturday, January 1, 2011

Resolutions

Ok, so I have to admit that New Year's resolutions have never been my thing.  I have never really had the desire to want to do them before.  But this year is different.  Maybe it is the new surroundings but something in me really wants to change a few things.  So without further ado, here are my new years resolutions in no particular order...

Explore the city of Philadelphia
Spend more time outside.  Maybe take the kids on their first camping trip
Pay off our new vehicle by the end of the year 
Save more
Spend less
Drink more water
Get back into exercising on a regular basis
Go back home to the Midwest to visit friends and family at least twice this year
Get organized and make sure everything has a place in our new home
Blog regularly
Cook more homemade foods
Finish reading the three different books I have already started

So maybe these are more like goals then resolutions.  And something tells me that this is just the beginning.  I will probably be adding more as time goes on.  But the year is long and this is not a race.  Plus I am hoping that putting these out there for the world to see is motivation for me to stick to it throughout the year.  So here goes... Let the resolutions begin!

No comments: